How to reach our Burlington office from Logan Airport
• Follow signs to Sumner Tunnel, stay on the left lane in the tunnel
• When you exit the tunnel follow signs for I-93 North (expressway North)
• Take I-93 North to exit 37B to I-95 South
• Take exit 32B
• At the end of ramp at the traffic light, turn left onto the Middlesex Turnpike
• At the next traffic light, immediately after the overpass, turn right onto Wheeler Rd.
• Drive up the hill to the Siemens building
• LEWIS PR is on the fourth floor
Total estimated driving time without traffic is 27 minutes; total estimated distance is 20 miles.
In need of refreshment?
Within a two minute drive from the office is an eclectic mix of restaurants and coffee shops.
Time to explore?
Our Boston area office is a short drive to downtown Boston where you can find rich history, museums, attractions, shopping, restaurants, tours, and more. Popular sites include the Boston Common, Faneuil Hall, the Old North Church, Harvard University and the Freedom Trail. Getting around is easy with the local public transit system, the MBTA.